FASHION & LIFE STYLE

8/18/2013

You Can't Sit With Us!






Regina Tee: c/o The Lost Lanes. Levi Shorts: Urban Outfitters. Backpack: Urban Outfitters. Boots: Daniel Footwear. Hat: Topshop
Mean Girls has to be one of the best chick flicks of all time. I'm pretty sure years on, I could still quote every word and no - I'm not ashamed!! When The Lost Lanes got in contact, a beautiful East London based online store that sells independent designers amazing creations, I was excited. It's so lovely to discover a haven where you can explore all sorts of fashion; and this beaut of a tee is from These Folk. 'You can't sit with us' is one of my favourite lines in the film and Regina George is such a brilliant character. 

This outfit is definitely a go-to for comfort, effortless but easily jazzed up with an aztec backpack and floppy hat. 

Was Mean Girls one of your favourites too? Danny Devito - I love your work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment