FASHION & LIFE STYLE

8/10/2013

Follow the Yellow Brick Road







Jumper: Factorie (Australia), Belt: Vintage. Skirt: ASOS. Brogues: ASOS. Bag: Sweetheart, Hat: Topshop

Afternoon lovelies! I've been extremely good with my pennies of late, I can't recall the last time I bought myself a piece of clothing but when I spotted these 'Dorothy' brogues and a-line mini skirt on ASOS I was in love and there wasn't much standing between me and my bank card. A girl deserves a treat every now and then, eh? 

I already have two pairs of brogues (whoopsy) but I didn't own a patent pair, and they certainly weren't ox-blood. I'd also been on the lookout for some more colourful skirts - mine all seem to be very plain and for the days when I'm feeling snazzy (today) I want to be able to throw on some colour and not worry too much about what to pair it with. This skirt goes perfectly with pretty much anything - whether it's toasty outside and you fancy a crop top or like today where it's a bit chilly I just threw on this plain oversized jumper and tights to keep me warm. 

I'm off to mum and dads tonight for dinner whilst Daniel wines and dines his friends with a BBQ! Tomorrow I'll be painting the kitchen table and chairs and then before we know it Monday will be upon us..

What are you all up to over the weekend? Hope you all have a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment