FASHION & LIFE STYLE

8/17/2013

New Vintage Beauty Lounge


I love my hair (now). 

Yesterday I had a mommy day (ahhh...) and spent the afternoon up and down the street of Mississippi in Portland. Seriously, why would anyone move away from this place it's so freaking amazing. So, I haven't really had a chance to explore this part of town yet and I keep finding so many incredible neighborhoods packed with creativity. 

I'm going to say it. I love Portland, so-much!

I've been looking for a new place to get my hair cut since I've gone to the same place, in Tacoma WA for the past 6 years! New Vintage Beauty Lounge is amazing and of all places found them online which made me bit nervous because I usually go by word of mouth for a new place. All the review are outstanding and I can see why! Teneil Foote was my stylist who was patent listening to "what I was going for" and executed it perfectly. You guys, I wont even tell you much about the atmosphere because it's so incredible, not to mention on one of Portlands best streets!








No comments:

Post a Comment