FASHION & LIFE STYLE

8/21/2013

If I were a Flower, I'd be a Sunflower.







Hat: Topshop. Top: H&M Basics. Dungarees: American Apparel. Brouges: ASOS
Daniel and I made a trip to the Bullring shopping centre in Birmingham last weekend - I needed to get my friend a birthday present and Daniel quite fancied treating himself to a few bits :) we had such a lovely day, mooching around and stopping off for lunch at our favourite restaurant ekachai, which does the BEST crispy duck salad ever, ever. 

I'm a little tight for pennies at the moment, needless to say shopping hasn't really been on my agenda. So when I spotted these dungarees in American Apparel's spot in Selfridge's I nearly died. You know when you see something and you both know instantly that it was just meant to be? Yeah, that. Well...if dungarees had feelings I'm sure they would've thought that, but y'know we can pretend. I just can't explain how much I love them, as soon as I put them on I feel happy. When Daniel asked me if I'd like them I nearly threw up...1. because they are terribly expensive and 2. because he is so lovely to even offer...

...But I couldn't say no!! They're probably one of the most expensive items of clothing I own...and to be honest at £80 I wouldn't say it's 'worth' it, but for me I know I'll get my (Daniel's) monies wear, not to mention the incredible quality and comfort that comes along with them, they're 100% my favourite item of clothing, probably ever. I think it's fab to have one item of clothing in your wardrobe that you think is really special, and for me, these dungarees are that. 
So a huge thank you to Daniel for being amazing and also to American Apparel for being just a tad awesome.

What do you think? Are you a fan of dungarees? Or even sunflowers for that matter?!

No comments:

Post a Comment