FASHION & LIFE STYLE

8/05/2013

Recipe for a happy heart

Every other weekend my boys go to their dads house for the weekend and I feel like when that time comes I concur the world, or something close to that concept... I have a list, I get it done...
Clean the house like crazy, catch up on laundry, run errands... And then I have a plan explore an area, hike, live music, enjoy my friends... And sleep a-lot!

Being away from my babies, at first was very hard, in fact I really didn't know a what do to with self. So when the time comes I made sure I fill it with healthy adventurous moments because we all know if you are a mama personal time is very valuable!

I had an incredible weekend, and finally did a group ride at lewis river trail on my mountain bike with two other girls. The trail is for a true intermediate rider with rolling trails along amazing teal blue placid swimming holes. Seriously I can't believe I didn't bring my bikini because I was hot and dead after wards, a dip in the water would have been amazing. I'll have to make sure I go back there before the summer ends.

After my ride I made my way over to hood river to meet friends and enjoy phriem family brewery one year anniversary! Bands were playing, delicious IPA as usual and a fun vintage clothing vendor, 'thats swank'... And yes, if you know me I died. Mama got new sexy heels and the most gorgeous skirt that I'll blog a little bit more about it later!



No comments:

Post a Comment