FASHION & LIFE STYLE

8/29/2013

Heaven is a Place on Earth






Hat:Topshop. Jumper: c/o COW. Leggings: Topshop. Sandals: Topshop
There is never a dull moment when a vintage jumper is in your life and I can’t count on my hands and feet combined the amount I have. I popped this one on the other day and Daniel said ‘that’s very you, and very much like all the other ones you have’ which made me chuckle (only because it’s true). I love a good embellishment and the fact that this jumper is bright pink equals a match made in Megan heaven.

You know I love to be comfortable and there’s nothing better than whacking on a super soft baggy jumper over a pair of leggings and just being done with it.

I really love reading through the comments that you wonderful lot leave on my posts, and one thing I find that comes up more often than not is ‘Love this look, but I’d never dare wear it!’ – So...I by no means class myself as anything out of the ordinary when it comes to fashion but I just wanted to say that when I pick clothes, I very rarely think much about anything. That doesn’t sound very good does it, but I just mean if you see something and you think you like it, more often than not you’d be surprised at how you can make it work with what is already in your wardrobe. It just takes a bit of patience and imagination.

If you’d like to see some posts or perhaps a ‘how to’ video on styling statement pieces, do let me know!


Much love, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment