FASHION & LIFE STYLE

8/10/2013

Olympia WA Hands on kids museum & Indian Beach






Whoa.

I am one tired mama but, at least the past few days have been super fun, jam-packed fun! 

Tomorrow... I am going to lay around the house... and do-nothing except care for my kids-and-relax.

I missed on posting many pictures from last Sundays trip to Olympia-WA 'Hand's On' Children's museum. One of the most killer kids museum around but, is probably neck n' neck (in my mind) with Portland's Children's Museum. The boys father drew and created the plans for it so we just had to check it out!








Friday we ate up some more sun in Cannon Beach, a place of pure happiness and smiles! I really find it just so magical and peaceful with the perfect sand, beautiful salty water, sunshine and incredible landscape.












No comments:

Post a Comment