FASHION & LIFE STYLE

2/05/2012

Weekend Snapshots.


I stopped in today at Susan Wheeler home in George Town, Seattle. If you are in the area you MUST-must-must stop in. Which begs the question, have any of you locals already gone? 

She is fabulous. 
The whole place is fabulous.

I actually went in for the furniture and decor but, she also has an incredible jewelry selection. Everything was layered beautifully. It was so very eclectic yet coordinated.






This is the necklace I gobbed at for what seemed like an hour. Touching it delicately, holding it up to my neck... Freaking amazing. It's totally vintage btw.


 When I saw this french screen my eye's felt like the size of saucers. She was happy to show it off because well, isn't it just stunning!?



Now on to my trip to West Elm

 I've loving this this Souk rug. I'm not sure if it's the "right one" for where I want to use it. So I'm giving it some thought... 




I bought two of these for my night stands. I think they'll look awesome and they were 20% off!


This is the living room I'm right in the middle over designing, it's not finished. We have almost all the major furniture in besides the coffee table and some other cabinetry.  See something familiar? Yep! Those are my old chairs. She is the one who bought them so I'm excited to be doing another designing using my favorite two pieces.

In Process



No comments:

Post a Comment