FASHION & LIFE STYLE

2/21/2012

My bathroom coming together.

I still have a little ways to go not he bathroom but, it's %75 done. My landlord is letting me update the sink and vanity unit. So I have one big step ahead of me.

In the mean time check out my bar cart! I'm in the process of testing out some chrome buffer solution I got from the auto store. I want it to shine even more then this. Originally someone had tried to get it to shine with some solution that tarnished it even worse so I'm having to undo the previous owners mistake.

Either way! For a full size chrome bar cart that only cost me $60 I am very happy.
I purchased a clear organizer from target to organize my makeup. In the end my whole bar cart and accessories cost me the same as one of my Nars face compacts!





I added a "chrome" shower head $15 purchase from TJMaxx and plan on either getting chrome hooks for my shower curtains or painting these white, to keep the metals matchy matchy.


and again my windsor smith fake roman shade and faux bamboo mirror I painted high gloss black.



Here is the list I have yet to do:

This mirror from ikea, maybe..

Or using the faux bamboo mirror I have over the sink and then an art piece over the toilet. Other wise I'll have two mirrors next to each other, and thats weird right? or is it fun?

I'm either going for a pedestal sink... classic...

or some type of white vanity toped with a white marble sink. It has to be 19"-24" or so. If you have any leads feel free to email them to me!

Just for fun lets looks at the story line of this bathroom

When we moved in





REMEMBER? THIS...

It's first make over, cute but not, "me"

This make over is going to be clean and classic... almost done....


No comments:

Post a Comment