FASHION & LIFE STYLE

2/13/2012

Beau Lifestyle´s Nursery Revealing

Finally I can reveal Matteo´s nursery, after many ´to do´ things were done, thanks to the grandparents. It´s a mix of vintage finds, some new things, DIY projects and Ikea. I wanted to create a room that I am confortable in too. 15 more days untill my due date, I have the feeling Matteo wants to come a bit earlier, so today I have packed my hospital bag and took pictures of the Nursery.
I am so in love with the vintage faux bamboo chandeliers that I won on Ebay, I have got them rewired and painted them, so they are as good as new again.

The XL changing station, with everything in reach. The hat and sleeping bag are handmade gifts.


The curtains with the ribbon that my mom DIY-ed, I am so happy how it looks.

The Leander crib with the animal prints. The owl is handmade by my mom who used the same fabric as I used to upholstered the little chair.

I would love to have a little library with childrenbooks, so now I started collection them.


The wonderfull O´verlays, that give the 2 little closets an instant wow factor and you can´t really tell the mess behind them.
another love of the nursery is the vintage parrot lamp I purchased on Etsy. Other Etsy purchases is the vintage tea cup with the gold M monogram and the peepee teepees (fabric cones) so Matteo doesn´t pee on me when changing his diapers.

Room Resources:
Crib: Leander
Shelves: Ikea
Blocks: Dwellstudio
Dresser: My former office desk, designed by me and custome made.
Artwork: Sharon Montrose
Picture Frames: Ikea
Rug: Ikea
Lamps: chandeliers from ebay, parrot lamp from Etsy- modern logic and floorlamp Artemide.
Vintage elephants: Etsy -  Curate
Swaddle blankets: Aden and anais
peepee teepees: Etsy - lil´twinkle star
Geometric pattern in closets: O´verlays
2 grey Closets: Ikea
Wall closet: own design and custom made, inside is a guest bed and more of Matteos clothes hanged up.
Globe: thrift find
Bench: thrift find
Sheepskin: Ikea
pillows: Caitlin Wilson textiles - fleur de chinoisie and the other 2 are DIY
Fabric: Diamante

No comments:

Post a Comment