FASHION & LIFE STYLE

2/03/2012

Monogrammed Gold Necklace DIY for $2.99


Does anyone else have a hard time dropping a Benjamin on jewelry? I do. I'm fearless when it comes to purses though. I love my Marc Jacobs... If my boys aren't grabbing my pretty jewelry off, I'm losing it. Which  is why I feel like never drop more then $50 on something I love.

I'm sure we are all familiar with this. The lowest I could find it was a silver version on Ebay.

I came across this brooch at GW for $2.99. See him back there!


Clasp the back over a gold necklace.





When you're thrifting keep a eye out on the jewelry section. Ebay also has a few similar ideas. None identical to the score I found but, they constantly have things like this since these are classic pieces! Don't forget, our grandma wore stuff like this!





No comments:

Post a Comment