FASHION & LIFE STYLE

2/21/2012

Amethyst Bling.


I found a massive amethyst and decided I'm going to go back and buy it. I am enamored by minerals in home decor. It creates that perfect sparkle with out being too glam because well, it's ancient. 

We picked up a long asian 9 drawer dresser and thought about painting it black like this picture below. Maybe THIS lamp, along with the amethyst. Oh, don't forget the gorg flowers!


Or say simple and pretty on a table



Oh HERE is my all time favorite DIY



*Gasp!* Or this! also a favorite of mine. Delicately surrounding a make up collection.

So lovely....


Yep! Here they are. I'm thinking either the one on the far left or right even though the one closest (center) is cheapest at $225. (pst!- Layaway baby! Can more stores PLEASE start doing lay away. I'm mean seriously, so smart especially when it comes to vintage pieces.)



No comments:

Post a Comment