FASHION & LIFE STYLE

2/26/2012

Don't Judge Me.


First please let me begin this telling you I begged a few people to help me design the exterior of my house. I maybe good at interiors but, I fallen off the horse on this one. I'm very open to any suggestions anyone has. I need help!!

Ps. I rent.



Plant Choice

Look closely at this symmetrical plant arangiment infront of this home. In my "design" if you can even call it that pictured below I've layed it out with colored markers.


Hydrengeas - Blue Marker



Long Row of Defining Box Hedges - Deeper Green Marker


Two of what ever these are on either side of my house - Neon Green Marker


Inspiration pictures











1) Numbers on the side of house, black pots Naval blue - Sherman Williams paint for the front door



2) Bold numbers above door keep the original color of pots, Naval blue Sherman Williams for the front door


2) Yellow front door, Big numbers


Wow, I'm impressing my self at how TERRIBLE I am at this. This is my house. It's white, it's what I'm working with. Send me leads, pictures direction. I'd be SO happy to get any input.

clementineandolive@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment