FASHION & LIFE STYLE

2/13/2012

Domesticated.

Happy Monday....?

Ugh. This last week was exhausting. Ethan broke the window in their bedroom. He's really into banging things.

It's driving my nerves up the wall. Literally, I feel nervous every time I hear a *clack-clack* on a window.

I think I went to Seattle almost every other day. So, planning is now in full effect with a new agenda and meal planner sheets I got. Yep- I'm becoming a real full blown mom. 

DOM-EST-icated.

If you guys have any tips to organizing life with family shoot them my way. Juggling the world on my shoulders getting a bit too much. I'm learning that planning everything is making life easier.

Next I'll be buying a crock pot, because for real a fold up treadmill and juicer is on that to buy list.

Anyway.  I can't wait to reveal my full make over of my bathroom soon with bar cart and all. Here's a sneak.


This table is done over @ my shop site


and some more cuteness





"*CLACK-CLACK-CLACK*"

I told you, seriously... this bubu of mine is a dare devil. I came out of the kitchen and caught him like this!? Then he bangs on the single pane windows.

Freaking me out.

I guess I just take them away, or say no, like ALL day. Literally I say "no" probably 500 bagillion times I day. 

I say no SO MUCH that little Ethans first articulated word was "No"... and before... "No" it was "Doe"

I felt so bad that when he said "no-no-no" yesterday, as he pointed at the wall for no apparent reason... I responded with "yes"... I'm sure this is just a new mom thing.

I just feel bad he's saying no to everything all the time. Kind of like the banging. 



Liam found a little seat on his pushy toy. Adorable I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment