FASHION & LIFE STYLE

2/22/2012

Formal Room Re-do.


I'm working on a new design right now using a chloe sofa from Macy's. This particular design I filled with blue accents with that Sally King Benedict painting and dwell studio vase set. I think were going to try a new board filled with yellow accent but, wanted to share this one with my readers!

Oh and check our THIS hard ware line that is coming out by THIS blogger.

Holy crap. Incredible.

I work with hardware all the time and I think so highly of these! Unique and stunning.


Biggest tip when up cycling a piece. BUY BEAUTIFUL HARDWARE. If its from Etsy and is vintage or high end, it makes all the difference!

If you get hardware from lowes, your going to end up with a blah piece that looks like it's from lowes.

Nuff' said. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment