FASHION & LIFE STYLE

2/25/2012

My tried and true: Beauty Edition.


1/2/3/4/5/6/7

Side Notes: Chanel travel palettes. I have a small collection of them. I buy them from Ebay to save a tad bit of money. I'm addicted to chanel eye shadow among other things. A cheap comparable eye shadow I love and use all the time is anything from smash box kits. Smash box makes an amazing eye show kit and eye brown pencil. Nars Madly Blush, is the reason I even started using blush. This puppy is around $50? or so. You barely swipe it with the blush brush and you've got big color on your face. Thus it lasts for-ev-er. Buy it. I've also been known to writing down my favorites from Nars and trying to score for cheaper on Ebay. NP Set foundation, Let's just start out buy saying I switched from using Chanel foundation to this after years. Try it at Target, you'll be SO happy. This guy also makes a fantastic mascara but, also not nearly as awesome as any Dior mascara. I've used only Dior mascara for the past.... Gee.. well... since I was about 18. You want BIG lashes. You got 'em! I really like all of Bobbi brown make up brushes. Comparable ones that I like, Sonia Kushuk at target. Fantastic.
This Benefit pot, I can't remember the name. It's a base for eye shadows, and gives my channel eye shadows a really awesome glow. Benefit's 360 eye primer is the bomb (<- seriously, can't believe I just said that...) but no. really. there is nothing like it. Jane Iredale pressed powder, I've also used this for years and years and currently switching to Avedas pressed powder as this one is on it's last leg. Why? because I found it to be very comparable and half the price.

Unlike my furniture flipping I don't go cheap, especially with what goes on my face.

I don't have a TON of make up but, I've been using the same things for years and slowly collecting "my collection". These are my tried and true's. Do your self a favor. Go try them. You'll be happy you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment