FASHION & LIFE STYLE

2/23/2012

Dreaming up a vintage world, and some wingback chairs.


I don't think I'd call it a fantasy but, I day dream all day about decor. One day dream ended up wondering what wing back chairs would look like at the heads of my table like; you've seen in the decor world. 

We'll with those chairs I got for the shop I was able to play around a bit!

No, I'm not planning on keeping them but, that david hicks la fiorentina in magenta would look so fun in 20" pillows nestled right into those chairs. 






Recently my great aunt passed away she had tons of vintage items one of which being this cute vintage Neiman Marcus toiletry case. I have to share because look at what I found inside!




I feel so Nicky Hilton when I say this but, here it goes...

" I LOVE VINTAGE"

Oh and I picked up TWO campaign dressers in Seattle today, thanks to my friend Patience over at  White Lacquer who sent me the link and practically directed me right to them. Can't wait to show those puppies off. I've been looking for a nine drawer for a very long time and since I haven't come across one in years I figure two bumped up next to each other might be the next best thing. Let's see!


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment