FASHION & LIFE STYLE

2/29/2012

My names Ethan, I use toilet paper as a seat.


OMG. Look at the cuteness of my child. 

The other day we were playing"shop" with cans of beans and our mini metal grocery cart. Well, that wasn't very smart because when they got mad at each other and fussy they threw the cans. End of that story.

So instead I got out all the toilet rolls and we played; 

Put the toilet paper rolls in the cart, push it around the room, then get fussy and not hurt each other game

Afterwards little Ethan watched his sesame street and used a toilet paper roll as his little seat. 

Sweet-Sweet Baby...  :)

Ethan, for the past 5 days has been jumping/climbing out of his crib. Resulting in me waking about 2-5 times a night for 30 minute increments. If your a mom, you know what this means...

I literally ripped my face from my pillow this morning in sheer exhaustion.

Even, naps have been challenging... and nap times are when I get anything and all done. (painting, designing, cleaning...)

I've heard great things about that crib net, and a couple scary things. I wondering if I should just stick a single bed in there and make the leap but, every night that I've been putting his crib mattress on the ground he cried at the door upon his baby gate... for a half an hour.

Suggestions?... I'm pretty desperate for a quick solution.

"Desperate" is kind of an understatement... whats a word more extreme then desperate. 


No comments:

Post a Comment