FASHION & LIFE STYLE

1/09/2012

While I was resting.


While I was resting:

I got some orange rose buds for my new thrift vase.


I got board, and while I was suppose resting (because I'm sick) and getting better of course I started on a chair, because I'm addicted to getting things done. I'm using white oil based paint. It needs 2 more coats but, should be mega glossy! The fabric is a brown trellis pattern. It was left over from a custom set I did. The shape of this chair I totally dig. 


To complete my bathroom make over one of my assesories I needed was a piece of coral. I scored a faux one from goodwill for .99! Awesome...because I'm about to drop a pretty penny on a chrome bar cart for the bathroom.


I'm getting this tufted love for the shop. It a perfect dark chocolate brown velvet in mint condition.

Yes, Prooooobably the most awesome score of the week, perhaps?


No comments:

Post a Comment