FASHION & LIFE STYLE

1/04/2012

The perfect bathroom color, finally.

The final color.

I've repainted my bathroom 3 times since I've lived in this home. First was a beige. Second was a grey/blue that was suppose to coordinate with my faux roman shade made out of Windsor Smith fabric. 

EH! wrongggg.... 

After painting the whole bathroom. It was really more blue then grey.

Then I got some light-light grey it was too washed out and white.

Last night I picked up a can of FieldStone by Benjamin Moore, which btw is incredible paint, if your a paint snob like me.

Then went to town on the bathroom. It is exactly what I wanted two paint jobs ago....

First before your look on I have to mention the whole bathroom is really lighter then this. My camera has a hard time taking pictures of badly lit small areas. 






... and matches perfectly with my dear Pelagos fabric.

So I got so inspired by this image that I wanted a chrome bar cart. I think this one is from restoration hardware for almost $400.



So I searched online and came up with this one from Target. Unfortunately it's as cheap as the tiny amount I paid for it. Up close it could work.



Far away you realize it's really a bar cart for midgets. Actually if you lived in NY and had a midget bathroom, this would be awesome!



Wahwah.... So, I'm going to continue my search for a chrome bar cart. One that I can stick a stack of towels on...

and I don't mean hand towels.


No comments:

Post a Comment