FASHION & LIFE STYLE

1/16/2012

Custom furniture design and more.


You guy's are wonderful! Thank you for everyone that emailed for design work. To be honest I'm really flattered with all the letters I got! It seriously made my year day. I can't wait to started and actually don't have anymore room in my schedule right now to take on anyone else. If you are still interested though. Email me and I would be happy to connect with you next month and work on your project!

In other new's I am also taking openings for Custom Furniture Design! If you have a piece of furniture you want refinished, send me a photo of the piece, a photo/description of your inspiration or desired finish and I will return your email with a bid! I have one I'm working on right now that I can't wait to show off at the end of the month or so. 

clementineandolive@yahoo.com

If for some reason I haven't gotten back to you and it's been a couple days. Would you please shoot me another email. Another reason why picking up an agenda is on my ASAP list but, I'm finding it hard to organize and keep up with my email box.

Here is the inspiration:   


I am also working on a tutorial for the handful of you who have emailed me about achieving a lacquered like finish. See image below the top of the faux bamboo dresser I recently did. See the sunburst in the reflection. Yes-yes-yes...so-so awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment