FASHION & LIFE STYLE

1/29/2012

Way to step it up Martha. The best sunburst for $34


I couldn't believe this when I saw this at home depot. I'm sure someone has already come across this great mirror but I haven't! So I was really excited tonight to find it. I even wanted to buy it but, really I have no wall space for another sunburst. $34 for a 30" gorgeous sunburst! The gold is such a perfect shade too. Just to top it off the mirror isn't flat (I'm not sure of the correct terminology) but, it curves, like a bowl.

Go Martha Stewart, way to step it up.




So of coarse what else does martha stewart got going on right now? A chesterfield at Macy's for around $1000. My friend saw this one in person and she said she loved it.


I give two thumbs up to her right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment