FASHION & LIFE STYLE

1/24/2012

THE sofa of my dreams.

My excitement has been dwelling in me since my last post about my mysterious sofa. My gorgeous yellow wingback chairs have a new owner, a wonderful woman who is also having me design her living room. Which btw is on it's way to being bonkers fantastic...

When I bought those two I thought nothing would ever replace them until I found my new sofa at a mid-century shop in Seattle. You can see there incredible collection here. This place is fantastic. It was more then I could afford right now but, he does lay away at 40% down!? So, I actually love the idea of it being something I'm earning. It's almost 8ft long.... such a beauty

Now that it's secure and I look forward to it being mine, I want to show it off *big grins!*




You like? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment