FASHION & LIFE STYLE

1/03/2012

Keepsake.


Yesterday Kevin and I went to Seattle. We picked up from treasures from a thrift store! I found this great leather clutch and a Tiffany & Co. trinket box. I scoured the internet trying to find more info. on this little prize but, couldn't find anything like it. There were ton of tiffany's boxes but all much more floral...



 I'd love to have more pieces from the collection. Those scallops are just up my alley. It also reminds me of a Jonathan Adler line that came out last year? was it?

I also moved my painting to above my desk, and you can see the "little people" Robin there on the right. He's part of the decor, really the whole center piece right? :)

and re arranged my craftsman cabinet a few days ago. It was SO cluttered and junky! Now I'm putting white, gold and pink in there. I love having it but, for some reason I have such a hard time decorating it especially the bar area below!





No comments:

Post a Comment