FASHION & LIFE STYLE

1/31/2012

On and on.


Sorry to go on about faux flowers. I decided to keep them. When I shot that previous post about doing this new coffee table for the shop, with my new faux flowers on top, it made me realize. Wow, could I really have "flowers" on my coffee table again. Which if your a mom I think there is an immediate understanding with that. Besides for the fact that it might break (on the carpet?) if it falls. It's also a really great way for me to practice,

"NO TOUCH"

...with the boys. I don't know, safety is really important to me so you never know I could get to paranoid of it smashing some how, some way on the carpet. 

Designing my home, practicality is on my list. I don't know what I was thinking but, my amazing faux bamboo coffee table is up stairs in the attic ;( I bought it before the boys could walk. They started to want to crawl under it. The coffee table has panels of glass ONE! time I found Ethan on top of it when I went to the bathroom. Crap, that scared me. I immediately put it up stairs. I'm not afraid to admit "mom oops" in public. You are kidding your self if you can't admit that you mess up in mommyhood.... or life. We are all human... The glass didn't break but, easily could have. Little things like this teaches you how everything you buy has to be "baby proof".

No I didn't say ugly, just strong, durable, and preferably padded or round.




I think he's excited as I am


Again, most of my pictures are taken in the morning around breakfast time. So on my blog they always seem like they are in diapers! I swear it's not that way. Only before breakfast.


I got this new turquoise pot from Tj to the Maxx. 

It's so cute.

Just had to show it off.

In other new's I apologize in advance if my blog is slow this week. Its one of those kind of weeks. I have a few deliveries, installing some designs, working on some custom pieces and being a mother of twins, while juggling life. I don't know how I do it but, I can tell you at the end of the day I can't talk strait, that. for. sure.

At least one things comes from it all. I'm very happy in life right now, and filled with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment