FASHION & LIFE STYLE

1/14/2012

My living room furniture for sale.


Yep, I walked into a shop and found the MOST amazing sofa and I can't believe I am doing this. I have a rule about new furniture for my home though. I have to sell a piece to have a piece. When I don't follow my rule I turn in to a "furniture collector"... or as Kevin would say, a hoarder. 

I love these two pieces dearly! There stunning and together there even more amazing. So I'm just dabbling in the thought of rehoming these as individuals or a set because really, if I got my new sofa there wouldn't be any room in my living room for all of it. If they don't sell then it's ok I get to stick with my already incredible furniture that I dearly love.

So there on my website: 


My day bed re-upholstered in Dwell Studio Gate fabric in charcoal $1100

and some more decor sold here.





No comments:

Post a Comment