FASHION & LIFE STYLE

1/26/2012

Sneak peak of my inventory.


Here is the before picture on the piece I picked up this today. 



I got inspired when I saw this one on Etsy for a little over $500 (below).

BTW Can anyone tell me the details on that rug? ...A Madeline Weinrib, you think?

Love the rug, and the entry chest.


Other inventory I have that will be posted in the next week.

-A small chrome desk chair that kind of has a Milo Baughman style to it
-A black mid century desk
-A coffee table with some Dorothy Draper/Regency flare

Also I am rehoming my branch lamp and mirrored nightstand. I'm going to post some better pictures in a couple days but, I have a piece of classic furniture I'd like to put in it's spot.

If you are interested in either feel free to email me. I won't be shipping either because they are fragile.

(chaaaannnnggggeeeesss *sing*)

clementineandolive@yahoo.com



Also check out this great giveaway over at Low Life Couture!





No comments:

Post a Comment