FASHION & LIFE STYLE

1/19/2012

A quick rant on TX, rain boots, snowshoes and foo dogs.


I was reading a post at gypsy soul interiors this morning (ps that ladies got taste!) and awed over this transformation of campaign desk which of coarse I had to share with my readers this morning.

  (These gals are in TX which reminds me of another post I keep meaning to do about how all the goods are in TX... Seriously all the amazing furniture migrated to TX.  If you live there and your house isn't already bonkers fantastic, you have no excuses, none. Example A. Enter "lucite" in to dallas tx "furniture" HERE or THIS or THIS or THIS or THIS THIS THIS THIS and THIS. Enough you get the point...
Y'all! have good digs for cheap. Is my face green with envy yet...?)  

The desk was found at Scout Design Studio which caused me to %#@ swear out loud in delight.


This after opening the page...

yep...a lucite bedframe...!? It's just sheer beauty.

This morning I pulled together a board using two Seattle CL items. (btw after strolling through Dallas TX makes me sad because I had to practically squeeeeeze the internet for these two.)




People ask me all the time where to find cheap foo dogs & lacquer boxes. You've probably seen these cute ones at target. Maybe you didn't care too much for the color but, I'd urge you to think out side of the box (i.e. rustoleum spray primer, and then your choice in color of their high gloss spray paint)


Yep, this is all you accomplish when your practically snowed in with your twin babies for a couple days. 

I love snowshoeing. You've all probably heard of the PNW snow storm

(People in Dakota are like "what ever". People in the bay area are like "OMGsh")

I saw neighbors with there ski's on so of course I came out of my shell and tried these on for size (my incredible snowshoes I got somewhere between 2009-and a yearly sale at REI). It was funny  ok for like 3 minutes but, the snow was only like 8 inches in the deepest parts and then it just got lame. So, I ran around with the neighbor kids, my neighbor and my great dane in the snow for like the rest of the 30 min. I spent out side.

Kevin couldn't get to work so he stayed at the house and we made a favorite chicken/spinach taco recipe, rolled around with the boys for like 7 hours and watched a movie.


Rainboots and snowshoes. Thats a washingtonian for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment