FASHION & LIFE STYLE

1/21/2012

Snapshots of my day.


One of my lovely buyers had this fantastic perfectly painted chevron wall and of course, I had to share with you her incredible talent. The best part of this business has been meeting you all!





I also threw this design together working with a grey velvet tufted sofa I found on CL for $40. The design didn't have anyone in mind but, I do imagine a single woman with style since this has a ton of feminine accepts to it.
Ideas 2# (similar)


This is the best thing I love about technology! I had a really long busy day away from the home. This is used through yahoo messenger because facetime needs to hook up through wifi (right..?) anyway, yahoo messenger has something similar but it's used through the 3G. 

and yes, the boys are in the bath tub


Am I the last decor obsessed person on the earth to finally buy this book?


Kevin asked me "Who's the book by"

I responded with silence opening the book against my day bed.

His response "oh."

;)



No comments:

Post a Comment