FASHION & LIFE STYLE

9/16/2013

We're Back // California



Photo dump, you've been warned! ;)

Here are just some photo's of highlights of our trip. Much of our time was spent with family, chatting and catching up! We love Baker's beach right off the golden gate bridge. I had taken my boys there with my brother when they were much younger and they were whaling the hole time and have always wanted to go back since. 

Check out the photos of Fairyland below! This place was incredible. It was built in 1950 and 95% of it is un touched. All the story character faces have that aery retro look. If you get a chance to visit, it was a fun place especially for kids in the toddler age range. The place is much bigger then I imaged with a ton of history.

Earlier in the week we walked through the redwoods in Sonoma, went wine tasting at Iron horse and cooked up an incredible meals with family. My mom and cousin made hand made gnocchi, while my little Liam whisked his hand crushed cheese-its in a bowl... my little helper :D










































No comments:

Post a Comment