FASHION & LIFE STYLE

9/22/2013

Fall Is Here To Stay


Fall is absolutely here to stay. There is no doubt about that.

While the boys were at their dads I kicked off this fall season spent with a dear friend and phenomenal photographer Jessica Uhler in my old city of Tacoma, Washington. She threw a recipe exchange party slash potluck. You guys look at that table below full, of amazing food! Yes.. of course my plate was full, and my belly, and then by the end of night my-brain. The company we had was fun and alive, full of laughter and jokes! 

Jessica and I made our way to my familys cabin which is at a popular lake in the Olympics. It had just rained, and hard. When we arrived to the trail head the sun came out and our entire trail was glossy and beautiful. Unfortunately the sun went down pretty fast for us so on our return the last couple miles ended up with  a swift trail run in the pitch dark with our head lamps on. Neither of us could say we didn't enjoy it though. You wouldn't believe how refreshing it was to run through the damp dark air, with a wonderful friend, beautiful moon, fog and cold mud puddles splashing on your legs with each step. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment