FASHION & LIFE STYLE

9/11/2013

Flying Solo






Hat: Topshop. Blouse: c/o Scarlett Fashion. Shorts: Vintage Levis. Shoes: Topshop. Satchel: c/o LYDC.
Although it’s quite clear that Autumn has arrived, a coat isn’t necessary at all times. Especially not when you have such a pretty blouseto show off. I think navy is going to play a big part in my winter wardrobe, I’d sort of forgotten about blue and how much I love it! I’ve also wanted to get my hands on a satchel for about a million years, but haven’t really found one that I thought was very ‘me’ – until I spotted this beauty. I’m not a huge fan of solid colour satchels unless they’re really old, distressed leather, so this one sprung out at me straight away. I absolutely love the deep red and chocolate brown detailing, it helps to give the bag a bit of depth instead of looking too blocky.

Now the weather is cooling down I’m starting to get the holiday itch. This time last year I was getting myself excited for Australia and this year will certainly be a case of the winter blues. That’s why I was so excited when Explora Morocco let me know about their latest competition to win a week’s holiday learning to kitesurf in the Atlantic! I’m a bit of a wimp so have never tried anything like this before, but it sounds amazing – like surfing with added wind power. I’m definitely going to be entering to see if I can bag myself a winter trip away and even if you don’t get first prize there’s still a 6 hour course up for grabs as well as 10 runner up prizes. It’s a bit of a no brainer really – if you want to enter to you can do so here! Let me know if you do :)

And if you fancy it, you can shop my look here...
Brought to you in association with Exlpora Morrocco

No comments:

Post a Comment