FASHION & LIFE STYLE

9/04/2013

Monthly Favourites - August 2013 | Video

Hi Loves,

Today is a monthly favourites day, in good old video form. You can expect an outburst of love for various facial cleansers and some random bits and bobs thrown in at the end. I’ve listed the products below the video, just in-case you don’t really fancy watching it :)

I’m feeling in a real grump today. I spent bloomin’ ages editing another video yesterday and my crappy laptop has decided that it won’t let me convert it to a video ready for uploading – so I’m going to have re-edit it all over again hmpf. If my laptop isn't careful it could find itself involved in a work injury claim and leaving me with no choice but to purchase a Mac...wouldn't that be a shame? BUT, on the bright side it is Wednesday today, which means we are halfway through the working week and it won’t be long until the weekend!

If you watch the video, do let me know if you’ve tried out any of the products and what you thought of them. Or alternatively if there’s something new you’ve discovered from it I’d love to know :)

PRODUCTS MENTIONED:


WHAT I'M WEARING:
Polka Dot Playsuit: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment