FASHION & LIFE STYLE

9/17/2013

BLOGGER COMPETITION | Win a trip away with Jet2holidays!

Pretending I'm back on holiday by sharing this pic with you!! :(
Okay so I’m not usually one to shout about competitions on my blog, but when I found out about this one I just HAD to let you lovely lot know about it. I’m desperate to enter myself, but with no holiday left for the rest of the year at work I’ve got to bite the bullet and give you guys a shot instead ;) (I jest), but seriously, I’m gutted!

Basically, Jet2holidays are offering the chance for one blogger (and a friend, both 18 or over) to win a week’s holiday, half-board at a 5 star hotel in Gran Canaria this November. I know, right?

All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is explain in 200 words why you’d be the most amazing blogger for the job! In return, all that Jet2holidays ask is that you write a few posts for your blog and send a tweet or two on your holiday and experience in Gran Canaria – share the love so to speak :)

You can find the full details here along with the T&C’s, but if you’re wanting to enter make sure you get your entry submitted by midnight on 15th October, along with all your bloggy and social media handles.


Please do let me know in the comments section if you’re going to or have applied. I’d really love to know who wins it and find out all about your stay if you do :) happy applying guys, so jealous of you!
*brought to you in association with Jet2holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment