FASHION & LIFE STYLE

2/13/2013

Valentines & A day at the zoo


Yesterday my kids and I had such a good time at our local library "making" valentines cards. Unfortunately as I was hoping for something more constructive there was a lot of glue and sticker eating but, hey! we ended up with a bunch of cards to send for Valentines day hand made obviously by two wonderful 2 and a half year olds!! :) That was a proud mama moment.


We've been working a lot on hand holding







Again with the glue. Kids love that stuff ;)








The zoo was only $4.00 a person that day so my mother and I made sure to stop by and see all our favorite animals. The boys had SUCH a good time!

















I loved LOVED seeing the boys eyes light up at the choo choo that runs in the summer time, they wouldn't step away from it. I would say their favorite part were the bats, naming off all the food the bats were eatting off. It cracked me up when a little girl beside me asked her dad if she "could have a baby one" (a bat that is). I actually remember asking the same question at her age...

Most of the time they were pretty behaved and of course, like two toddlers do, you must exit the zoo in a tantrum (no photo's needed).

No comments:

Post a Comment