FASHION & LIFE STYLE

2/04/2013

A good day for a time out


I finally went to the Blowout salon and got my hair done and did a little shopping this afternoon after my bike ride! Have you tried it yet? I've been needing a little pick me up so I decided to treat my self today to something nice. My hair is bouncy, super shiny and perfectly styled (if only it could stay this way forever!) Jcrew had this sweet little denim dress, a number my closets been searching for. 



I love cuddling with my boys. Liam fell asleep way before Ethan and so we were able to spend quality time together reading Curious George. I just love times like these when my boys are in that slow sleepy mode.




Some tidying was in much demand around here so I started with my room. I LOVE fresh flowers, favorite thing ever besides good music. Aren't these creamy hydrangeas refreshing... They are one of the few flowers that stay fresh longer.






 I'll be sharing some photo's from my mountain biking ride later this week. It was just what I needed, to be in the reviving woods breathing deep fresh air. Unfortunetly for me it was way more then I was used to and am absolutely beat. I hope you enjoy my new favorite healthy recipe from my previous post. It's especially a good one for the kids and toddlers!

No comments:

Post a Comment