FASHION & LIFE STYLE

2/27/2013

Mixing Prints | Outfit Post

Following on from my last outfit post I find myself constantly reaching for comfort at the moment. There’s nothing better than whacking on an outfit that you don’t need to worry about – no your tops not going to fall down and your skirt isn’t going to ride up your bum, it’s just effortless and comfortable.
Scarf: c/o Hannah Belle. Playsuit: thrifted. Jumper: factorie. Belt: Thrifted. Boots: Urban Outfitters
Although I was a little in the mood for mixing prints – is feathers, polka dots and spikes too much? I don’t think so :) I feel oddly right with all this business and feel uber relaxed with the bagginess of everything!
Throughout winter and the cooler months as we head in to Spring you will always see me sporting a scarf. For me they complete an outfit and I’m particularly fond of bold, statement scarves that bring pieces together and help a plain top stand out.  I’m pretty much in love with this little beauty sent to me by the gorgeous Hannah of Hannah Belle. You must check out her shop filled with gorgeous home bargains & this item of loveliness was only £8.50, making it a real bargain! The mix of colours and the softness means it fits my perfect scarf checklist and it’s also going to be light enough to team with little dresses when the weather starts to warm up.
My playsuit is one of my absolute favourite’s, it used to be my mum’s underwear and I just can’t understand why you would want to wear it under your clothes – it’s so pretty! I threw this jumper over the top just to keep me warm and tucked it in to my belt (also my mum’s old one) I think it’s perfect for bringing the whole outfit together.

How do you feel about clashing prints? I’d love to see some other bloggers posts on these sort of styles? 

No comments:

Post a Comment