FASHION & LIFE STYLE

2/25/2013

Beauty Products I Can't Live Without!

This has to be one of my absolute favourite videos I’ve filmed. Picking out and selecting my beauty products I couldn’t live out was harder than I imagined. It turns out I’m probably a bit higher maintenance than I thought! I could’ve had double the products in there, but I tried my hardest to strip it back to basics and my day to day necessities. There’s a mixture of high to low end beauty bits so there is definitely something for everyone.
If any of your staples are the same as mine I’d love to know – and alternatively if there is anything you’ve spotted in the video that you’re thinking you’d like to try I’d love to know that too. It’s always lovely to hear when someone goes with a recommendation and sees results :)
I hope you all had a lovely weekend? My plans changed last minute and I ended up going to my nanny’s on the Friday night and stayed right through until Sunday evening. I really love spending time with her and we had a jolly time shopping, eating lots of food and watching a film at the cinema – a song for Marion, I’m warning you now if you’re a bit of a crier at films, TAKE TISSUES. I was literally in hysterics and was trying to conceal my blubbing by eating massive handfuls of popcorn. It was such a lovely film though so definitely worth a watch.
I also took a few snaps in my Nan’s garden for an outfit post coming up soon, so keep your eyes peeled for a change of scenery! Ooh Err, I know how to treat you don't I? ;)

Have a great weeks ladies (& gents) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment