FASHION & LIFE STYLE

2/28/2013

February Favourites

L-R: Bourjois Nail Polish Remover. Rimmel ApocalipsCetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser. MAC Woodwinked EyeshadowUrban Fudge Sea Salt SprayAlgenist Triple Action Micropeel and Polish.
Can I just be massively cliché here and say - where the HELL has February gone? This is actually mental. Life needs to slow down a little, it's going to be bloody Christmas before we know it!

So.. I haven't done a monthly favourites post in I can't remember how long. But I'm trying this thing where I become more organised in life and get things done, and it just so happens that monthly favourites is one of those things! (this month anyway haha). 
There are few products in here that probably wont be too much of a shock to you beauty addicts, but I do think I've discovered a few gems too.
Do let me know what you think of the products, and if you've tried any of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment