FASHION & LIFE STYLE

2/14/2013

Happy Valentines!



A little less then a week ago I called in and ordered only the best french macaroons from Laduree in New York. Six of the best macaroons on earth, and will be eating them tonight for desert with my boys! 

I also gave my self a mini manicure with this fun two toned color...

AND.

 I love it!




I remember always LOVING Valentines day since I was a little girl. I have memories in elementary school making a valentines "mail box" out of a tissue box, decorating it with hearts, stickers, glitter and ruffles for all the kids to exchange our Valentines cards we made for whole, class. I like to think of Valentines day a day to make everyone in your life, you love, feel special. Not just one person.

So here's to all my friends AND family (you know who you are) pretty much all of you who've touched my heart in any form, my readers who make my blog go round. 

 A special Valentines day to you, 

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment