FASHION & LIFE STYLE

2/28/2013

Fantastically Wonderful Advertisers | February

image c/o weheartit.com
It's that time of the month again - let me tell you a little bit about some of the amazing ladies on my sidebar...get comfy and prepare to add a few new favourites to your list!

Polka Dot Dreams
Oh my goodness, where on earth do I start with this little place of amazingness? You know when you stumble across something when you're having an etsy stalk (we all do it, don't pretend) and you so wish you could make it because it's just so perfect? That's how I felt when  I stumbled across Samantha's shop. Okay, so not only does she sell the most frickin' gorgeous felt accessories (oh my GOD have you seen the fox necklace, I nearly died), she also makes items to order so if you had something particular in mind, she's your lady. Pretty please pop on over and say Hi - I'm bowled over by the wonderfulness of her lovely shop.

Eat Play Shop Love
Okay, this lady is one of my absolute favourites. On Charlie's blog not only will you find detailed beauty reviews, hauls, get to know me posts and notd's - but you will also find a really lovely lady. I get lost in her posts and find myself smiling at the screen like a creep with her relatable writing. You won't be disappointed if you hop on over, although perhaps have a cuppa at the ready - because you'll be there a while.

Beauty Becky
I'm hoping you all know who Becky is, as she was sitting pretty on my sidebar last month too. I'm still girl crushing pretty hard to be honest - consistency seems to be key in this little ladies book. Her posts are detailed - I always find myself wanting to buy whatever it is she's writing about and one of my absolute favourite things about it is her photography. It's so clear and fantastic quality, so if you're looking for in-depth reviews with fantastic swatches look no further. What a good egg :)

Our Little Balham Life
Oh, Nicola. How can I express my love for you and your blog in a paragraph? (not possible) Honestly, when I first read Nicola's blog I knew it was meant to be. From reading just a few sentences of a blog post you feel like you know her, and to me that's what blogging is all about. Reading this blog, you'll mainly discover what it's like to live in London, what she gets up to and some frickin' awesome food recipes. Yep, go on, tell me all how much you love it too...

Beauty & Truth
Aubry is wonderful, as is her blog. She is absolutely drop dead gorgeous, and with that very, very talented. Fancy knowing how to bake some awesome cookies? Some DIY jewellery and accessories? Or perhaps a little bit of fashion? You've come to the right place. I can't help but want to be part of this ladies adventures and go round for a cup of tea and cake. Her words and beauty just make you feel right at home.

Angel's Corner
Honesty is the best policy and I feel that's 100% what you get with this lovely ladies blog. She's packed to the brim with beauty and fashion hauls, lifestyle posts and most recently FOOD ART. How cool is that? Making art from your food, has to be one of the most creative things I've heard of in a long while! I find myself constantly checking back to see if there's a new post and they're always such a pleasure to read :)

I hope you lovely lot have found a few new gems in this bunch - they're some of my absolute favourite places on the interwebs and I'm so glad I get to share them all with you! Please do let me know what you think of them! And share the love <3
Don't forget to drop me an email if you'd like to have your advertisment on my sidebar!

No comments:

Post a Comment