FASHION & LIFE STYLE

11/02/2011

Winter wear for your feet. $40 and under!


In washington it rains like 420 bagillion times a year right...?... and Sorrels have become ever popular at Nordstroms to buy in the winter time.

First off there a ton of money. Secondly there some serious boots for snow, like... Alaska! Not like Seattle where it rains or California where is never rains...Yet, I always see Divas in the cutest little outfits in December rocking Sorrels black tights and North Face gear in the streets of Seattle.

Well, Last year I totally fell for it... I wanted a pair too! I went strait to Nordys and put my feet in a pair of serious Sorrels....

EKkk!

After walking around in them for like 20 seconds I whipped them off. There SO heavy and stiff! Perfect for hiking through the forest in snow! So, recently when I was at my local Target I found number 4 sorrel knock off's and they were very comfortable light weight and flexible, (not to mention cheap.)
Here's my round of of cheap winter wear for your feet.

1/2/3/4

No comments:

Post a Comment