FASHION & LIFE STYLE

11/16/2011

eenie meenie miney mo.


Bare with me in this post, I am everywhere, and really need your help. I have 4 dining set options here. I would ideally like to stay under $250 but some of these I'm willing to pay the full price because of the deal on the chairs. Now which would you pick?? I'd really love my readers help on this one. Do you guys like any of the chairs over the others??
I'm pretty torn.

$325 and they will not lower it, at the top of my price range
6 Amazing chairs
64"L good!


$200
6 chairs but, none in the style I like but, could always re-do them for C+O?
3 leaves and extends up to 92"! (<-awesome, for all my fancy schmancy dinner party's...haha, not) :)



$400 (too much for the budget, maybe I get them to take my obo)
56" inches in length, kind of short the leaf may fix that though
1 leaf
6 really cool chairs that I could see my self loving in person in the new caitlin wilson fabric I love.

$125
No chairs
Amazing legs
64"L Perfect in every way.

This is my goal with the end result paint job. Ebony stained top and bright white legs. I'm so excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment