FASHION & LIFE STYLE

11/01/2011

Can you guess?


When I re-do furniture. I imagine alllllll... the possibilities it could be before I begin! Do I paint this blue, red, silver, white? do I put chrome pulls on, gold rings, yellow knobs? Do I decoupage? ....

This one I was on the right foot but, in the wrong direction. I made them look really fun and poppy! I love the yellow knobs with the wood against the white. But... I was staring at this picture realizing, I did these a while back before my style ] changed and didn't realize the possible make-over potential these might be.

I'll give you a clue. The style starts with "D". Paint colors usually are gold/black or white/black with gold ring knobs. The style is with in the wood work.

Can you guess?

...one problem. These are on my sale list right now and I have a buyer who's interested in buying them. Now I'm wondering if I should take it up a notch... Dorthy Draper style?



No comments:

Post a Comment