FASHION & LIFE STYLE

11/03/2011

A veiw on my day.


Last night I went to the Coco+Kelley event at Anthropologie. The table was charged with a cute collection of plate wear, glasses and textiles. I spent the evening shopping at U-Village which is an out door mall. It was freezing cold! not to mention raining cats and dogs. I was seriously under dressed.
I ended up running in to HM and bought this cute little sweater dress because it was freezing and forgot my coat.
mmmmmmeeeeeoooooowwww! hehe...

Today something arrived on my front porch strait from Dwell Studio. My winnings from the contest a while back HERE. Thank you to all my readers voting for me! I wanted these pillows for-ev-er.

You know what was even more awesome. I thought the winnings was for (a) pillow but, no two!

One is on my bed and the other has it's new home on my dwell'ed out on this faux bamboo chair.

Dwell Studio, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment