FASHION & LIFE STYLE

11/09/2011

Living Room Feature.



I am happy to feature the living room of blogger White Lacquer. Patience shares a similar passion for vintage finds and creating a home with in them. I fell in love with this room when she recently posted a simple quick pic of her new settee, amazing find! Her bar cart was also snatched up from Goodwill and given a fresh new coat of paint... My personal favorite is that gold cow skull. I've over looked cow skulls for a very long time now but, once I saw this one that she painted gold I was inspired! It's suddenly a little more glam. Now I'm fixed on where I could put one in my own home. 






Thanks you so much Patience for sharing your living room on Clementine & Olive! Please make sure to check out her blog below.



No comments:

Post a Comment