FASHION & LIFE STYLE

11/27/2011

Before and After's. After the weekend.

I hope everyone had a long and restful weekend! My thanksgiving was absolutely the best, spent with family of coarse. The rest of my time was spent deep cleaning my home and getting it ready for the holidays. I also was able to finish some projects that you can you check out over at my shop.


The boys playing nicely with there cousin at thanksgiving



We decorated the tree

 Kevin ran the Seattle half marathon today. I'm really proud of him.

The boys really loved his metal he brought back home and he relaxed with them afterwards, under the tree.

Here are some of my projects I finished this weekend!

Before

After
Lacquered seafoam green/blue with an aged mirrored top

Before
Lacquered White, mid century lines. A lot of sanding & Buffing went in to this one.




No comments:

Post a Comment