FASHION & LIFE STYLE

3/19/2013

The Sister Tag!

I've never had anyone in my video's before - so I was very excited to film this one...you can probably tell from me practically bursting with joy haha. 
Any way - I have a sister, she is awesome and I thought it would be quite fun to film the Sister TAG! 
I hope you all enjoy it - and here's the questions we answered..

How old are you both?
Describe each other in one word?
Do people ever get you mixed up?
What is something that annoys you about one another?
Do you ever argue?
Whats the best thing about one another?
Fave memory together?
Full sisters/half/step?
Guess each others fave singer?
Who takes longer to get ready
Heels or flats?

Pants or dresses?

Favorite animal?

If your house was burning down, and your entire family was sure to be okay, what would you save and why?
Comedy, horror, or chick-flick?
Blackberry or iPhone?

Favorite movie?
What is something weird that you eat?
Do you guys have anything matching?
What's your favorite TV show?

And we TAG everyone that want's to take part :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment