FASHION & LIFE STYLE

3/29/2013

Take me to another galaxy | Outfit Post

I must admit that I rather loved having the snow around for my outfit posts, but I'm glad to see the back of it (for now); did anyone else have snow drifts? Some of the ones around my village were absolutely crazy and created snow-walls higher than my car!! Any way, how very British of me - let's stop the chitchat about the weather and get on to this little number...


Dress: c/o She Likes. Brogues: Urban Outfitters
I don't usually go for little tight dresses, but there was something quite endearing about this one - it feels playful, young and of course colourful. As you know I'm usually head to toe in black but the purples and blues in this dress are gorgeous and I love the contrast of the galaxy print against the snow. She Likes is a clothing brand I'm loving at the moment - quality, beautiful pieces for an absolute steal, this little badboy was only £15!!! And at those prices you can't really go wrong can you?

Do you lovely lot have much planned over the Easter weekend? Daniel and I booked some extra time off either side of the bank holiday's so that we ended up with a week off (yippee!!). It's mainly going to be a time to relax and do not much of anything, but we are going to be looking at a few houses which is quite exciting...I feel like such a grown-up writing that.

p.s. My little blog is a whole year old on 4th April, how crazy is that?! I can't quite believe it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment