FASHION & LIFE STYLE

3/10/2013

Another Outfit Post...


Do you guys get a bit bored of how I tend to wear black, all the time? I don’t know what it is, but I just feel so much better in it and feel that then when I do buy something a little bolder I cherish it a little more, you know? So of course this outfit is me wearing black, sorry to disappoint haha but there is a pop of colour – so it’s not all doom and gloom :)
Dress: Zara. Coat: Zara. Scarf: c/o Hannah Belle. Belt: Thrifted. Boots: c/o Zalando. Nails: Barry M Gelly Polish in blueberry. Lips: Rimmel Apocalips in Stellar. Earrings: c/o Temporary Secretary 
I picked this Zara dress up in duty free at Heathrow before jetting off to Australia; I actually really really love it. It’s the silkiest, most luxurious fabric and the lace panels down the side take it from a standard slip dress to something so pretty. It doesn’t have much shape to the middle so I hoisted it in with my vintage bead belt (clearly wearing this to death) to add a little definition to my non-existent waist. You remember Hannah Belle? I thought this gorgeous scarf with hints of fuscia pink running through would go perfectly and it is SO soft and large, I can wear it just how I like – all rolled round into one big snood-like comfort blanket! Now obviously I had to have something to match the scarf and how frickin’ gorgeous are these boots from Zalando? Velvet is a dear friend of mine and when it comes in the form of pink boots I’m dribbling all over the place – it’s definitely love.
I figure it doesn’t really matter too much if you feel more comfortable in a plain colour, if you’re adding pops of prettiness here and there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment